Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blog Gratitude

The other night I had to have Corbie, (my daughter) fix my class blog. Yes, I said she fixed it. Some how my great computer skills were not enough. So, she went into damage control. She started to explain how I was suppose to work and edit in HTML and I nearly lost my mind. (Actually it is already gone I'm just trying to make believe I'm still here.)

Well the computer saga continues, today I had to have Linds, my Assistant, Secretary, Office Manager, all around do everything girl, and whatever title we bestow upon her, change the layout of my blog.

The truth is this blog belongs to them, I just post here once in a great while!

So to my computer gurus, I Thank You!

5 comments:

Corbie said...

You are welcome! Now go to bed woman - you don't remember anything that happens after midnight!

Corbie said...

Oh and I like the new template that you (Lindsey) picked - it is very earthy and cool - I would have picked it myself if you had assigned me to this task.

lindsey said...

I'm earthy and I love granola. Someday, I hope to be a full fledged hippie just like Corbie.

Seriously, it's not too late to make more changes. :)

Mug said...

Corbie: Yes midnight the bewitching hour. By the way I would have assigned you the task, but I had already had you fix my class blog.

Linds: I also love the choice much better than the last one which I had a say in picking. Also I can only deal with a few changes and this one is perfect.

To the both of you, I am very lucky to have you blogging fools in my life. It is like having my own personal computer geeks!

tristanjh said...

Rest assured, Corb and I have had more than one or two late night e-mail chats about 'html' code and how to do it etc. If Corbie weren't so busy, I'd have her take over my blog too.